A sunny tract of land dappled with delicate
white birch trees was the site of the original
White Birch Grove, where local clubs and organizations
held their annual summer outings, popular in
the 1950’s. To meet the demand for year
round events, a one room facility was built
and renamed Birchwood Manor.
In 1960, Michael Marino, Jr. initiated the expansion
of the original structure. Under his leadership
and vision, and with much determination, the
twenty acre picnic grove was developed into
a full service catering facility of unsurpassed
beauty and hospitality.
To develop lasting client relationships and
share our passion for hospitality by providing
our trademark personal service and finest cuisine
in an elegant venue.